Favorite bites, sites and sips around the city.
- Bar Rubicon: Fab atmosphere in this small bar outfitted with a brick wall and lots custom wood chairs. Good drinks. Fabulous food. Best cooking technique I’ve seen in PP so far. Get the burger, smoked fries or steak. Yum!
- Bodia Spa: Awesome spot for a delicious, reasonably priced massage. Calming atmosphere. Salt, lime and lemongrass foot bath prior to treatment!
- Enso: Fabulous cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner serving contemporary Australian cuisine. Exceptional service, excellent food. Definitely going to eat my way through the menu.
- Long After Dark: Great small, dark spot for whisky and craft beer. Food is decent.
- Sundown Social Club: Awesome rooftop bar in Russian Market with cool Miami-esque vibes, a great breeze and fab views of Russian Market.