Favorite bites, sites and sips around the city.
- Enso: Fabulous cafe for breakfast, lunch or dinner serving contemporary Australian cuisine. Exceptional service, excellent food. Definitely going to eat my way through the menu.
- Tiger’s Eye: Epic food, gorgeously plated. What an experience! Highly recommend!
- Vibe Cafe: Delicious, upscale vegan food served in a fabulous Aussie-vibe space.
- Elbow Room: Swanky bar with killer cocktails on Bassac Lane.
- Hops: Awesome outdoor space with communal tables serving tasty craft beer. Great for weekend day drinking!
- Le Moon: Lovely rooftop bar in Riverside overlooking the Tonle Sap river
- Long After Dark: Great small, dark spot for whisky and craft beer. Food is decent.
- Sundown Social Club: Awesome rooftop bar in Russian Market with cool Miami-esque vibes, a great breeze and fab views of Russian Market.
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Bodia Spa: Awesome spot for a delicious, reasonably priced massage. Calming atmosphere. Salt, lime and lemongrass foot bath prior to treatment!